Provisions of this Agreement represent the offer of MAKSATICS CAMP (Glebe house, Church lane, Aldenham, UK, WD25 8BE) for the provision of services for the arrangement of children’s leisure in Scuole Rogazionistri
located in Viale G. Motta, 54, Desenzano del Garda (BS), Italy, 25015
- Basic Terms and Definitions
- Organizer – MAKSATICS CAMP, which provides services for the arrangement of children’s leisure;
- Client – any individual who accepts this Agreement, acting in the interests of a minor (legal representative (parent, guardian, custodian of a minor) or a person acting under power of attorney issued by a legal representative of a minor);
- Participant – a minor child (teenager) aged 9 to 16 years, indicated by the Client in the registration form (Application)
- Place of venue and meeting point of all children: Scuole Rogazionistri, Viale G. Motta, 54, Desenzano del Garda (BS), Italy, 25015;
- Services – services provided by the Organizer, aimed at the arrangement of leisure of Participants, which include:
- 1.5.1. Entertainment programs for Participants related to film production (hereinafter – the Program), including, in particular:
- — activities developed by the Organizer;
- — game-based sports, educational games, art workshops, music and dance classes, staging of performances;
- -film-making professions short classes,
- — sightseeing and entertainment program;
- — holding at the end of the Program of a final gala-evening with the presentation of films made by Participants during their stay in Scuole Rogazionistri;
- 1.5.2. Visa support letter for Italian visas for Participants if needed,
- 1.5.3. Accompanying Participants from the point of departure (Moscow, Sheremetyevo, Terminal D) to Scuole Rogazionistri and back, if needed at extra cost;
- 1.5.4. Transfer the group of children to the venue from Malpensa (Milan) Airport Terminal 1 on arrival on 30th July and at departure on 13th August t Malpensa (Milan) Airport Terminal 1 at extra cost.
- 1.5.5 Assistance to organize an individual transfer and escort participants if needed at extra cost.
- 1.6. Duration of the Program –15 days, begins on the 30th of July at 3 pm, ends on the 13th of August at 12pm.
- General Provisions
- This Agreement provides for the terms, conditions and procedures for the provision of paid Services by the Organizer in regard to the arrangement of children’s leisure at Scuole Rogazionistri, as well as the obligations of the Organizer and the Client arising under this Agreement.
- Services are provided only in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein in the event of their full and unconditional acceptance.
- This Agreement shall enter into force and shall be deemed concluded from the moment of its acceptance by the Client, which is confirmed by completing the registration form (Application) approved by the Organizer and making 100% prepayment of the cost of Services by the Client.
- The fact of completion (sending) of the registration form (Application) by the Client shall mean the unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- This Agreement shall remain in force until the complete performance by the Parties of all obligations.
- Scope of the Agreement
- The Organizer undertakes to deliver to the Participant(s) the Services under the Program to be chosen by the Client in the registration form (Application) in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein after the full payment for Services by the Client.
- To obtain the Services the Client shall:
— complete the application form online for each Participant at www.maksatics.camp,
— agree with the terms and conditions of the Agreement,
— provide the Organizer with all the necessary documents for the Participant(s) as is Medical form and Consent letter upon arrivals,
— make the payment within the deadlines and under the procedure set forth herein.
- The cost of Services shall be determined by the Organizer in its sole discretion without right of appeal in euro and shall be indicated on the website.
- Application Execution Procedure
- To obtain the Services the Client shall complete the Application form on the website for each Participant who takes part in Maksatics filmmaking program at Scuole Rogazionistri.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for the accuracy and the correctness of information provided by the Client when completing the Application.
- Cost of Services and Settlement Procedure
- The cost of Organizer’s Services is 1100 (one thousand and one hundred) euro.
- The procedure of payment for Services:
— within three (3) business days after the confirmation of Application the Client is obliged to pay the cost of Services booking in the amount of 330 euro (30% of the fees),
— within fourteen (14) business days after the confirmation of Application the Client is obliged to pay the full cost of Services in accordance with the selected Program.
- In the case of failure to pay the cost of booking within the deadlines and in the amount specified the agreement, the Application shall be cancelled.
- The Organizer shall have right to unilaterally withdraw from the provision of Services if the Customer fails to pay the full cost of Services in a timely manner.
- Payment for the Services shall be made by the Client by transferring money to the bank account of MAKSATICS LTD (payment shall be made in euro) not late than 30.06.2017.
- Rights and Obligations of the Parties
The Organizer undertakes:
- To ensure the complete performance of all obligations towards the Client under the terms and conditions hereof.
The Organizer shall have the right:
- To unilaterally amend this Agreement, adjust the cost of Services, ways and time of their delivery by publishing such changes on the website. All changes shall take effect immediately after their publication and shall be deemed to have been brought to the Client’s attention from the date of such publication.
- Prior to the provision of Services to require the Client to make 100% prepayment for the Services.
- To unilaterally cancel the Application in case if the Client fails to pay for the cost of booking of Services in due time.
- To unilaterally withdraw from the provision of Services in case if the Client fails to pay the full cost of Services in due time, as well as in other cases provided for in this Agreement.
- To send the Client messages of promotional nature by e-mail and sms-mailings with information on discounts, promotions, etc.
- Process and retain the Client’s personal data, ensuring their confidentiality.
The Customer shall:
- Provide the Organizer with all information necessary and sufficient for the provision of Services.
- Pay the cost of booking and the full cost of Services in the amount, within the deadlines and in the manner provided for in this Agreement.
- To inform the Participant of the rules of stay at Scuole Rogazionistri, as well as of the consequences of their violation.
The Customer shall have the right:
- To familiarize with the rules of stay at Scuole Rogazionistri and the cost of Services.
- To unsubscribe from messages of promotional nature.
- At any time decline the Services.
- Liability of the Parties
- For non-performance or improper performance of obligations hereunder the Parties shall be liable in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom.
- The Organizer shall be responsible for life and health of the Participant during the stay at Scuole Rogazionistri.
- For violation of rules of stay at Scuole Rogazionistri by the Participant the Organizer may exclude the Participant and terminate the Services without repayment of their cost.
- Liability Disclaimer
- The Organizer shall have the right to unilaterally withdraw from the provision of Services if the Participant has a disease that requires special responsibility and non-standard conditions of care for such Participant. In this case the Organizer shall repay the Client the monies net of expenses actually incurred and the cost of Services provided prior to the Agreement termination date.
- The Client shall have the right to unilaterally decline the Services without giving any reason for such refusal, and in such case the monies paid for the Services shall be returned by the Organizer under the following procedure:
— up to 95% of the cost of Services in case of receipt of a written notice of the decline of Services no later than 45 days prior to the commencement of Services;
— up to 70% of the cost of Services in case of receipt of a written notice of the decline of Services later than 45 days prior to the commencement of Services;
- In case of the decline of Services within the period of up to five (5) calendar days prior to the commencement of Services, the cost of Services is not refunded.
- In case of occurrence of force majeure (documented circumstances beyond the Client’s control), the Organizer shall be obliged to refund the full amount paid by the agreement deducting the cost of transaction services equal to 5% of the amount refunded.
- The cost of Services is not refunded, when termination of the Service caused by the Client (Participant)’s initiative at any time of started program at Scuole Rogazionistri, as well is all expenses Client’s costs for travel , transfer or any shall not be cover by the Organizer.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any other expenses incurred by the Client in relation to the execution of the Participant’s documents, except those provided for in this Agreement and included in the cost of Services.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for cash and other material valuables of Participants.
- Other Conditions